Terms & Conditions
All cats must be fully vaccinated against Feline Infectious Enteritis and Cat Flu. An up-to-date vaccination card must be presented when boarding. We have the right to turn away anyone who does not provide proof of vaccinations.
No cat will be accepted if suffering from, suspected to be suffering from any infectious or contagious disease,
All cats will be examined on arrival, to make sure there healthy enough to board, but the proprietor reserves the rights to refuse admission of any cat showing signs of ill health.
Veterinary attention is assured if your pet falls ill during their stay, any cost will be added to the final bill. All owners must give consent for us to use STAR vets in any emergencies.
Male cats over the age of 7 months which have not been neutered will not be accepted.
If a cat/s not collected at the end of the boarding period and no contact has been made, we reserve the right to re-home at our discretion.
We reserve the right to keep any cat/s in our care until full payment has been made.
Whilst every care and precaution are taken during the boarding, responsibility can only be accepted at the owner’s risk.
Any medication must be clearly labelled with correct dosage and frequency.
- The minimum stay is four days
- A booking fee which is(non-refundable) is to be paid to confirm all bookings.
- Christmas Day and New Year’s Day bookings incur charges of twice the daily rate.
- Cancellations of less than two weeks’ notice incur a charge of 50% booking fee.
- An early collection/late drop off incur full booking charges.
- Methods of payment we accept are card, cash, or bank transfer(call for details)
- Collars must be removed prior to boarding to avoid any incidents whilst in our care.
- Any prescription food/specialist food needs to be provided by the owner/ labelled correctly with dosage/amount for dispensing at mealtimes.
- Any specific dry food brought in must be in original packaging or in plastic. No glass at all.
- All cats must be bought in a secure carrier, no carrying/leads.
- We are unable to take weekend bookings throughout our busy periods.
Owners are required to give consent to treat parasites/fleas during their stay. Any cat found to have fleas will be treated and fees added to the final bill. A consent form will be given to sign to agree to our terms. Single cost £15, £25 for multiple cats sharing.
Owners must give consent for photographs of their cat/s to be taken and displayed on social media. No personal information will be displayed just photos.(You can opt out of this, let us know on booking)
All personal information(registration forms) will be kept secure under the data protection act for our records only.